|Vermont House Of Representatives Washington 3-3|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
McDonald worked for CIBA-GEIGY Corporation from 1969 to 1988. She then worked as the Vice President of Human Resources/Regulatory Management for Merchants Bank from 1988 to 1991.
McDonald served as Commissioner of Personnel for the State of Vermont from 1991 to 2007. She then joined the Vermont State House of Representatives in 2007. She has served in that position since. She currently serves as Assistant Minority Leader. McDonald also currently serves as Chair of the Town of Berlin Selectboard.
McDonald did not run for re-election to the Washington 3-3 District in 2010.
- Government Accountability Committee, Vermont Legislature
- Government Operations Committee, Vermont House
- Rules Committee, Vermont House
- Vermont Legislature - Legislative Directory
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006
|Vermont House of Representatives Washington 3-3
| Succeeded by|
Patti J. Lewis