Pat McKinney (South Carolina)
|South Carolina Lieutenant Governor|
McKinney has been a businessman for over 40 years. He retired in June 2013 as Managing Partner of Kiawah Partners, a real estate company.
McKinney is on Gov. Nikki Haley's re-election finance team. He also served in this role during her 2010 campaign. He is on the board of Haley's foundation and was appointed by Haley to the State Ports Authority.
McKinney is running for election to the office of South Carolina Lieutenant Governor. McKinney is seeking the Republican nomination in the primary. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
- Former S.C. Department of Commerce secretaries Joe Taylor, Bob Faith, and Charlie Way
McKinney and his wife Pam have three daughters and one grandchild.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Pat + McKinney + South + Carolina + Lieutenant + Governor"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Charleston City Paper, "Haley ally Pat McKinney to challenge Glenn McConnell for lieutenant governor," October 23, 2013
- Vote Pat McKinney, "About," accessed December 6, 2013
- The State, "EXCLUSIVE: Ally of SC Gov. Haley to run for lieutenant governor," October 11, 2013
- GoUpstate, "Retired Charleston developer to run for lieutenant governor," October 15, 2013
- The State, "ELECTION 2014: Lt. gov. candidate Pat McKinney receives endorsements from commerce secretaries," November 21, 2013
State of South Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller General | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |