For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Alabama House of Representatives District 15|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Moore's professional experience includes owning a real estate investment company and a timber farm.
Moore did not provide answers to the Alabama State Legislative Election 2006 National Political Awareness Test. The test informs voters how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
Moore formerly served on the following committees:
- Boards and Commissions Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Government Operations Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Jefferson County Legislation Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Subcommittee on Personnel Management
- Subcommittee on Proposed Agencies
Moore ran for re-election to the 15th District seat in 2010. She was defeated by Allen Farley in the primary.
Moore raised $66,036 for her campaign.
In 2006, Moore collected $66,036 in donations.
Below are Moore's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2006 election:
|Dan F Moore||$16,000|
|Irene F Moore||$10,000|
|AL Farmers Federation||$6,661|
|Business Council of Alabama||$2,500|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Pat + Moore + Alabama + House + Legislature" Pat Moore News Feed
- Alabama State Legislature
- Alabama House of Representatives
- Alabama House Committees
- Alabama state legislative districts
- Alabama Legislature - Pat Moore
- Project Vote Smart - Pat Moore
- Alabama House Republican Caucus
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2006
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography," accessed November 19, 2014
- Project Vote Smart, "Issue Positions," accessed November 19, 2014
- Alabama Secretary of State, "Official 2006 election results," accessed April 15, 2014
- Follow the Money, "Alabama House spending, 2006," November 4, 2006
- Follow the Money, "2006 Campaign contributions," accessed November 19, 2014
|Alabama House District 15
| Succeeded by|
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|