|Alabama House of Representatives District 15|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Moore's professional experience includes owning a real estate investment company and a timber farm.
Moore did not provide answers to the Alabama State Legislative Election 2006 National Political Awareness Test. The test informs voters how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
Moore formerly served on the following committees:
- Boards and Commissions Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Government Operations Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Jefferson County Legislation Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Subcommittee on Personnel Management
- Subcommittee on Proposed Agencies
Moore ran for re-election to the 15th District seat in 2010. She was defeated by Allen Farley in the primary.
Moore raised $66,036 for her campaign.
In 2006, Moore collected $66,036 in donations.
Below are Moore's top five campaign contributors in the 2006 election:
|Dan F Moore||$16,000|
|Irene F Moore||$10,000|
|AL Farmers Federation||$6,661|
|Business Council of Alabama||$2,500|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Pat + Moore + Alabama + House + Legislature" Pat Moore News Feed
- Alabama State Legislature
- Alabama House of Representatives
- Alabama House Committees
- Alabama state legislative districts
- Alabama Legislature - Pat Moore
- Project Vote Smart - Pat Moore
- Alabama House Republican Caucus
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2006
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography," accessed November 19, 2014
- Project Vote Smart, "Issue Positions," accessed November 19, 2014
- Alabama Secretary of State, "Official 2006 election results," accessed April 15, 2014
- Follow the Money, "Alabama House spending, 2006," November 4, 2006
- Follow the Money, "2006 Campaign contributions," accessed November 19, 2014
|Alabama House District 15
| Succeeded by|
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|