Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Ohio House of Representatives District 63|
|High school||McDonald High School|
|Place of birth||McDonald, OH|
|Profession||Steel worker/Piano instructor|
|(timed out) Campaign website|
Paridon ran in the 2012 election for Ohio House, District 63. Paridon was unopposed in the March 6 Republican primary election and was defeated by District 65 incumbent Sean O'Brien (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 63, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Sean O'Brien Incumbent||72.5%||38,104|
Paridon and her husband Ken have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Pat + Paridon + Ohio + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Ohio Chamber of Commerce, "2012 General Assembly Primary Candidates," January 17, 2012
- Ohio Secretary of State, "2012 Republican Primary Results," accessed June 12, 2014
- Ohio Secretary of State, "2012 Democratic Primary Results," accessed June 12, 2014
- Ohio Secretary of State, "Ohio official results for 2012 General Election," accessed June 10, 2014
- Patparidon.com, "Pat for Ohio State Rep," accessed September 28, 2012 (timed out)
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |