Patric M. Verrone
|Former candidate for|
|California State Senate, District 26|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
After earning his bachelor's degree magna cum laude from Harvard College, Verrone went on to earn his J.D. from Boston College where he served as an editor of the Boston College Law Review. He is admitted to practice law in California and Florida.
Verrone works as an attorney and a television writer. He has also taught classes as an adjunct at Loyola Law School and UCLA Extension.
- See also: California State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of California State Senate took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 3, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 7, 2014. Ben Allen (D) and Sandra Fluke (D) defeated Barbi S. Appelquist (D), Betsy Butler (D), Amy Howorth (D), Vito Imbasciani (D), Patric M. Verrone (D) and Seth Stodder (I) in the blanket primary. Allen defeated Fluke in the general election.
|California State Senate, District 26, General Election, 2014|
Verrone and his wife, Maiya, have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Patric + Verrone + California + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- California State Senate
- California State Senate elections, 2014
- California State Legislature
- California State Senate District 26
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Patric Verrone on Facebook
- Patric Verrone, "Meet Patric," accessed May 18, 2014
- California Secretary of State, "Official 2014 Primary election candidate list," accessed March 27, 2014
- California Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed July 15, 2014
- California Secretary of State, "Official general election results," accessed December 14, 2014