|Oklahoma Corporation Commission|
|October 10, 2011 - Present|
|Years in position||3|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Appointed||September 8, 2011|
|Appointed by||Governor of Oklahoma|
|Bachelor's||Oklahoma Christian University|
|J.D.||University of Oklahoma (1987)|
Douglas was elected mayor of Edmound, Oklahoma in April 2009. In May 2011, she was appointed to the Oklahoma Bankers Association Board of Directors. Prior to her entry into public service, she practice law for 13 years and then joined her father's company, ACP Sheet Metal. Following this, she served as the president of SpritBank and executive vice president of First Fidelity Bank.
- Bachelor's degree, Oklahoma Christian University
- Juris doctorate, University of Oklahoma
Oklahoma Corporation Commission (2011-Present)
Douglas has served in this position since she was first appointed to fill a vacancy. She was subsequently elected to the Commission in 2012.
Douglas is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Oklahoma's 5th District. Douglas is seeking the Republican nomination in the primary. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
|Oklahoma Corporation Commission Short-term seat General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Patrice Douglas Incumbent||100%%||0|
|Election Results via Oklahoma State Board of Elections.|
Comprehensive donor information for Douglas is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Douglas raised a total of $385,026 during that time period. This information was last updated on May 13, 2013.
|Patrice Douglas's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||OK Corporation Commissioner||$385,026|
|Grand Total Raised||$385,026|
Douglas won re-election to the position of Oklahoma Corporation Commissioner in 2012. During that election cycle, Douglas raised a total of $385,026.
|Oklahoma Corporation Commissioner 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Patrice Douglas's campaign in 2012|
|Harold R. Dills||$5,000|
|Jennifer M. Grigsby||$5,000|
|Total Raised in 2012||$385,026|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Patrice + Douglas + Oklahoma"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oklahoma Corporation Commission
- Douglas's official biography
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Douglas for Commissioner Official Campaign Website
- Douglas' Campaign on Facebook
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- KTUL.com, "Corporation commissioner Jeff Cloud to resign," September 1, 2011
- Oklahoma Corporation Commission "Chairman Patrice Douglas," accessed January 22, 2013
- News 9, "OK Corporation Commission Chairman To Enter US House Race," accessed January 23, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Results: For Corporation Commissioner," accessed June 26, 2012
- Follow the Money, "Career fundraising for Patrice Douglas," accessed May 13, 2013
|Oklahoma Corporation Commission
| Succeeded by|
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |