Patricia A. Roybal Caballero
|Patricia Roybal Caballero|
|New Mexico House of Representatives District 13|
|December 31, 2014|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Caballero served on the following committees:
|New Mexico Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Consumer and Public Affairs, Vice-chair|
Elections for the office of New Mexico House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 3, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 4, 2014. Incumbent Patricia A. Roybal Caballero was unopposed in the Democratic primary and is unchallenged in the general election.
Roybal Caballero ran in the 2012 election for New Mexico House of Representatives District 13. She ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on June 5, 2012. She defeated Jose Orozco in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New Mexico House of Representatives, District 13, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Patricia A. Roybal Caballero||71.5%||4,452|
Comprehensive donor information for Caballero is available dating back to . Based on available campaign finance records, Caballero raised a total of $8,767 during that time period. This information was last updated on May 23, 2013.
|Patricia A. Roybal Caballero's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||New Mexico State House, District 13||$8,767|
|Grand Total Raised||$8,767|
2012Caballero won election to the New Mexico State House in 2012. During that election cycle, Caballero raised a total of $8,767.
|New Mexico State House 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Patricia A. Roybal Caballero's campaign in 2012|
|New Mexico Federation of Teachers||$750|
|Plumbers & Steamfitters Local 412||$500|
|Martinez, Walter Ken||$500|
|Total Raised in 2012||$8,767|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Legislative scorecards are used to evaluate elected public officials based on voting record. Some scorecards are created by political advocacy groups with a focus on specific issues, while others are developed by newspapers and are broad in scope. Scorecards are meant to be used as a tool for voters to have a quick picture of whether their views align with a particular legislator's record.
Because scorecards can be specific to particular issues or general to a state’s legislative term, for example, each report should be considered on its own merits. Each entity that publishes these reports uses different methodologies and definitions for the terms used.
Please see our writing guidelines if you would like to add results from an individual scorecard to this legislator's profile.
In 2013, the 51st New Mexico State Legislature, first session, was in session from January 15 to March 16. In 2014, the 51st New Mexico State Legislature, second session, was in session from January 21 through February 20.
- Animal Protection Voters: 2013 Legislative scorecard
- Legislators are scored on their votes on bills relating to the state’s wildlife and domesticated animals.
- Conservation Voters New Mexico: 2013-2014 Conservation Scorecard
- Legislators are scored on environment and conservation issues.
In 2012, Roybal Caballero’s endorsements included the following:
- AFSCME, the National Education Association, the AFL-CIO, as well as several building and trade councils.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Patricia + Caballero + New Mexico + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Mexico House of Representatives
- House Committees
- New Mexico State Legislature
- New Mexico state legislative districts
- Profile from the New Mexico House of Representatives
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- New Mexico Secretary of State, "Official Results Primary Election - June 3, 2014," accessed July 7, 2014
- New Mexico State Legislature, "2014 Primary Election Candidates," accessed May 13, 2014
- New Mexico Secretary of State, "Official Primary Results," accessed April 15, 2014
- New Mexico Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Candidate List," accessed May 13, 2014
- followthemoney.org, "Caballero, Patricia A. Roybal," accessed May 23, 2013
- New Mexico Legislature, "Session dates," accessed July 9, 2014
- www.afscme18.org/, "Nov 6, 2012 AFSCME Voter Guide," accessed May 13, 2014
Eleanor Chavez (D)
|New Mexico House of Representatives - District 13
| Succeeded by|