|U.S. House, Texas, District 36|
|High school||Nanuet High School|
|Bachelor's||James Madison University|
|J.D.||Bates College of Law at the University of Houston|
Following graduation from undergrad, Kasprzak immediately enrolled in law school at the Bates College of Law at the University of Houston. She earned her J.D. in 1981. She soon began her banking career with First City National Bank as an oil and gas administrator in the Trust Division. Through the years, she was eventually promoted to vice president at the J.P. Morgan Chase Bank in Houston, Texas.
In 2003, Kasprzak transitioned to a career as a teacher. She currently teaches government at North Shore Senior High School in Galena Park ISD.
Kasprzak listed the following issues on her campaign website:
- Healthcare: "Obamacare must be repealed and /or defunded."
- Education: "It's time to eliminate the Department of Education."
- Energy: "Fracking continues to result in booming oil and gas production, economic opportunity and job growth in Texas. We cannot allow President Obama and his environmentalist donors to continue to hold the Keystone Pipeline hostage."
|U.S. House, Texas District 36 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Source: Texas Secretary of State|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Patricia + Kasprzak + Texas + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- Texas' 36th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Texas' 36th Congressional District
- Campaign website, accessed January 16, 2014
- Pat Kasprzak for Congress: "About," accessed January 21, 2014
- Information submitted to Balltopedia's biographical submission form on January 16, 2014
- Pat Kasprzak for Congress: "Issues," December 21, 2014
- The Texas Tribune, "Primary 2014 Election Results," March 4, 2014
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
Texas school districts A - L |
Texas school districts M - Z |