|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Rockingham 36|
|2010 - present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||4|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Lovejoy served on the following committee:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Ways and Means, Vice Chair|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Lovejoy served on the following committee:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Children and Family Law|
Elections for the office of New Hampshire House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on September 9, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 13, 2014. Incumbent Patricia Lovejoy is unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Brian T. Griset is unopposed in the Republican primary.
Lovejoy won re-election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Rockingham 36. Lovejoy was unopposed in the September 11 primary election and defeated Bob Goodman (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Rockingham 36, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Patricia Lovejoy Incumbent||58.6%||10,619|
Lovejoy advanced past the September 14 primary election. She faced incumbent Donna Schlachman (D), incumbent Kathleen Russell (D), incumbent Matthew Quandt (R), Ann Schieber (D), Adam Kelly (D), Michael Perfit (D), B. Jumbo Jervis (D), Denise Landis (D), Lee Quandt (R), Timothy Copeland (R), Patrick Abrami (R), Michele Peckham (R), Ron Dupuis (R), Frank Ferraro (R), and Joanne Ward (R), in the November 2 general election.
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, a year in which Lovejoy was up for re-election, she collected $2,989 in donations.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Patricia + Lovejoy + New + Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Hampshire House of Representatives
- House Committees
- New Hampshire General Court
- New Hampshire state legislative districts
- Profile from the New Hampshire House of Representatives
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2014 Filing Period," accessed July 1, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2012 General Election Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2010 Primary Election Results," accessed May 16, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2010 General Election Results," accessed May 16, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2010 campaign contributions," accessed June 17, 2014
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Rockingham 36
| Succeeded by|