Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 101|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Pennsylvania House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 20, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 11, 2014. Incumbent Mauree Gingrich defeated John Dissinger in the Republican primary, while Patricia Stephens was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Gingrich defeated Stephens in the general election.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 101 General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Mauree Gingrich Incumbent||71.7%||12,138|
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 101 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Mauree Gingrich Incumbent||60.4%||2,910|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Patricia + Stephens + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- Pennsylvania State Legislature
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 101
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "Official primary results for May 20, 2014," accessed July 9, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "2014 Official Candidate Listing," accessed March 21, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "2014 General Election," accessed December 5, 2014
- 2010 general election results from the Pennsylvania Secretary of State's office
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |