|Alabama House of Representatives District 54|
|November 5, 2014|
|Years in position||7|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||University of Kentucky, 1980|
|Master's||University of Alabama-Birmingham, 1994|
|Birthday||July 25, 1955|
|Place of birth||Richmond, KY|
|Profession||Associate Director, AIDS Alabama|
Todd is the associate director for AIDS Alabama. She has previously worked as a program director for the Central Alabama Women's Business Center from 2001 to 2004, and owned One on One Computer Training from 1999 to 2001.
Todd served on these committees in the 2011-2012 legislative session:
- Subcommittee on Government Services (County and Municipal Government)
- Subcommittee on Campaign Finance
Todd won re-election to the 54th District Seat in 2010. She had no opposition.
Todd raised $210,223 for her campaign.
In 2010, Todd raised $47,459 in contributions. 
Her four largest contributors were:
|Alabama Education Association||$11,000|
In 2006, Todd collected $210,223 in donations.
Below are Todd's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2006 election:
|Gay & Lesbian Victory||$85,071|
|AL Education Assoc||$15,000|
|Thomas A Blount||$4,750|
|Thomas A Blount||$4,750|
Todd and her partner, Jennifer Clarke, have one child.
Todd is a member of the League of Women Voters and the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Patricia + Todd + Alabama + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Bill would exempt health care workers from liability in conscience cases - Anniston Star
- Birmingham Rep. Patricia Todd sponsoring bill allowing medicinal marijuana ... - The Huntsville Times - al.com (blog)
- Medical marijuana expected to come up in January legislative session - Dothan First
- No Rape Charges For Jameis - Daily Beast
- The GOP's Incredible Shrinking Big Tent - Daily Beast
- Tide vs. Tigers worthy of a sequel - ESPN
- Week 14: One-loss SEC champ vs. Ohio State debate has arrived - FOXSports.com
- Visits with old friends bring back memories - Andalusia Star-News
- Sports Comment: Thanks for the memories - CapitalGazette.com
- Auburn's Gus Malzahn ready to bring The Storm against Alabama - SI.com
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Patricia Todd's Homepage (Archived)
- Patricia Todd's personal website (Dated)
- House of Representatives biography
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- State Surge - Legislative and voting track record
- Campaign contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006
- Re-Elect Patricia Todd on Facebook (Dated)
|Alabama House District 54
| Succeeded by|
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|