|Alabama House of Representatives District 54|
|November 5, 2014|
|Years in position||8|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||University of Kentucky, 1980|
|Master's||University of Alabama-Birmingham, 1994|
|Birthday||July 25, 1955|
|Place of birth||Richmond, KY|
|Profession||Associate Director, AIDS Alabama|
Todd is the associate director for AIDS Alabama. She has previously worked as a program director for the Central Alabama Women's Business Center from 2001 to 2004, and owned One on One Computer Training from 1999 to 2001.
Todd served on these committees in the 2011-2012 legislative session:
- Subcommittee on Government Services (County and Municipal Government)
- Subcommittee on Campaign Finance
Elections for the office of Alabama House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on June 3, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 7, 2013. Incumbent Patricia Todd will face Chris Cummings and Lawrence Conaway in the Democratic primary.
Todd won re-election to the 54th District Seat in 2010. She had no opposition.
Todd raised $210,223 for her campaign.
In 2010, Todd raised $47,459 in contributions.
Her four largest contributors were:
|Alabama Education Association||$11,000|
Rep. Todd speaking at the Equality NC Conference
In 2006, Todd collected $210,223 in donations.
Below are Todd's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2006 election:
|Gay & Lesbian Victory||$85,071|
|AL Education Assoc||$15,000|
|Thomas A Blount||$4,750|
|Thomas A Blount||$4,750|
Todd and her partner, Jennifer Clarke, have one child.
Todd is a member of the League of Women Voters and the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Patricia + Todd + Alabama + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Madison family wants version of medical marijuana legalized in Alabama - WAAY
- Alabama House passes Republican tax bills - Kansas City Star
- GOP promises fast start on tax bills - SunHerald.com
- Why Is This Journalist In Jail? - Huffington Post Canada
- Pelham officer fighting to legalize oil to treat daughter's disorder - Shelby County Reporter
- Gay marriage, medical pot, surgical castration of sex offenders among ... - Cullman Times Online
- Carly's Law Introduced in Alabama to Protect Parents & Patients Possessing ... - The Daily Chronic
- Alabama lawmaker would reduce penalties for pot - Anniston Star
- Culture Scene: Jan. 16-22 - Houston Chronicle
- Alabama lawmakers' quotes of 2013: Republicans and Democrats had opposite ... - The Huntsville Times - al.com (blog)
- Patricia Todd's Homepage (Archived)
- Patricia Todd's personal website (Dated)
- House of Representatives biography
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- State Surge - Legislative and voting track record
- Campaign contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006
- Re-Elect Patricia Todd on Facebook (Dated)
- Alabama Democrats, "Qualified candidates for public office list," accessed February 27, 2014
- Alabama Republican Party, "State Senate," accessed February 27, 2014
- Statewide general election results (Archived), accessed December 13, 2013
- 2006 election results, Alabama
- Alabama House spending, 2006
- followthemoney.org, "2010 contributions," accessed December 23, 2013
- Follow the Money - 2006 Campaign contributions
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Todd
|Alabama House District 54
| Succeeded by|
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|