Patrick A. Jones
|Patrick A. Jones|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Alabama House of Representatives, District 21|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|J.D.||Cumberland School of Law|
|Birthday||September 25, 1956|
|Place of birth||Huntsville, AL|
Jones is an attorney in Huntsville.
Elections for the office of Alabama House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 3, 2014; a runoff election took place where necessary on July 15, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 7, 2014. C. Terry Jones defeated Patrick A. Jones in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Jim Patterson was unopposed in the Republican primary. C. Terry Jones will face Patterson in the general election.
|Alabama House of Representatives, District 21 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|C. Terry Jones||60.4%||682|
|Patrick A. Jones||39.6%||447|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Patrick + Jones + Alabama + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Alabama State Legislature
- Alabama state legislative districts
- Alabama State Senate
- Alabama State Senate elections, 2014
- AL.com, "5 questions with House District 21 candidates Patrick Jones and Terry Jones," May 7, 2014
- Alabama Democrats, "Qualified candidates for public office list," accessed February 27, 2014
- Alabama Republican Party, "State Senate," accessed February 27, 2014
- Alabama Secretary of State, "Official Democratic Primary Results," accessed June 20, 2014
- Alabama Secretary of State, "Official Republican Primary Results," accessed June 20, 2014
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|