Patrick Brennan (Vermont legislator)
|Vermont House Of Representatives, Chittenden 9-2|
|2003 - Present|
|January 7, 2015|
|Years in position||11|
|Per diem||$107/day (non-commuter) |
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Profession||Convenience Store Owner|
Brennan received his diploma from Rice Memorial High School.
Brennan is a convenience store owner.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Brennan served on the following committees:
|Vermont Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Transportation, Chair|
|• Joint Transportation Oversight, Chair|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Brennan served on these committees:
|Vermont Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Transportation, Chair|
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Brennan served on these committees:
|Vermont Committee Assignments, 2009|
Elections for the office of Vermont House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on August 26, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 12, 2014. Chittenden-9-2 has two representatives. Incumbent Kristy Kurt Spengler and Maureen Dakin are unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Patrick Brennan and Pam Loranger are unopposed in the Republican primary. Dana Rushford and Lillith Soleil are running as Libertarian candidates.
Brennan won re-election in the 2012 election for Vermont House of Representatives Chittenden 9-2. Brenna was unopposed in the August 28 Republican primary and won re-election in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Vermont House of Representatives, Chittenden 7-2 General Election (2010)|
|Patrick Brennan (R)||2,015|
|Kristy Kurt Spengler (D)||1,468|
|Patricia Porter (I)||1,197|
Comprehensive donor information for Brennan is available dating back to 2010. Based on available campaign finance records, Brennan raised a total of $115 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 21, 2013.
|Patrick Brennan's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Vermont State House, District Chittenden-9-2||$115|
|2010||Vermont State House, District Chittenden-7-2||$0|
|Grand Total Raised||$115|
2012Brennan won re-election to the Vermont House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Brennan raised a total of $115.
|Vermont House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Patrick Brennan's campaign in 2012|
|Total Raised in 2012||$115|
|Source:Follow the Money|
In 2010, a year in which Brennan was up for re-election, he did not collect any money in donations.
The Ethan Allen Institute, a Vermont-based free-market public policy research and education organization, released its biennial publication, the Vermont Voters' Report Card, for the years 2011-2012. The report showed how Vermont legislators in the state House and state Senate voted on key issues important to the Institute. Here's how Brennan voted on the selected bills:
|Vermont Voters Scorecard, 2011-2012|
|Health Provider Tax||Green Mountain Care||Education Taxation||Green Mountain Care||Property Rate Tax||Health Exchange||Green Mountain Care||Renewable Portfolio||CVPS Rebate|
Brennan and his wife, Mary Elizabeth Beauvais, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Patrick + Brennan + Vermont + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Vermont State Legislature
- Vermont State Senate
- Vermont State Senate Committees
- Vermont Joint Committees
- Vermont state legislative districts
- Vermont Legislature - Legislative Directory
- Profile from Open States
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Election Candidate Listing," accessed June 19, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Independent Candidates and Minor Party Candidates Nominated by Party Committee," accessed June 19, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Major Party Nomination Candidate Listing," accessed June 19, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Listing," June 13, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "Election Results Search," accessed April 23, 2014
- followthemoney.org, "Brennan, Patrick," accessed September 21, 2013
- Follow the Money, "2010 Campaign contributors," accessed April 23, 2014
- Ethan Allen Institute "Report Cards," accessed September 10, 2013