Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Montana House of Representatives, District 23|
|Bachelor's||University of Montana, 1972|
|J.D.||Gonzaga University, 1977|
Flaherty told the Great Falls Tribune that he is "strong pro-life, pro-family, and anti-assisted suicide."
Flaherty ran in the 2012 election for Montana House of Representatives, District 23. Flaherty ran unopposed in the June 5 primary election and was defeated by incumbent Carlie Boland (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Montana House of Representatives, District 23, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Carlie Boland Incumbent||60.6%||1,780|
Flaherty and his wife Bonnie have three children. His son, Dan, is his partner in the Flaherty Law Office.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Patrick + Flaherty + Montana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Website of Flaherty's law firm
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- Great Falls Tribune, "Boland seeks re-election against Flaherty in HD 23," October 9, 2012. Retrieved October 15, 2012
- Montana Secretary of State, "2012 Legislative General Election Canvass," accessed February 13, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "2012 Legislative Primary Election Canvass," accessed February 13, 2014
- Flaherty Law Office, "Our Attorneys," accessed October 15, 2012
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |