Patrick H. Lyons
|Patrick H. Lyons|
|New Mexico Public Regulation Commissioner - District 2|
|2011 - Present|
|Years in position||3|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2010|
|New Mexico Commissioner of Public Lands|
|January 1, 2003 - December 31, 2010|
|New Mexico State Senate|
|1992 - 2002|
|High school||Clovis High School (1972)|
|Bachelor's||New Mexico State University (1975)|
|Master's||Colorado State University (1977)|
New Mexico Public Regulation Commission (2010-Present)
Lyons has served in this position since his election in 2010.
Lyons is running for re-election to the New Mexico Public Regulation Commission in 2014. He was uncontested in the primary election on June 3, 2014.
|New Mexico Public Regulation Commission - District 2, 2010|
|Republican||Patrick H. Lyons||68.1%||64,023|
|Election Results Via: New Mexico Secretary of State|
Comprehensive donor information for Lyons is available dating back to 1992. Based on available campaign finance records, Lyons raised a total of $1,524,672 during that time period. This information was last updated on May 22, 2013.
Ballotpedia collects information on campaign donors for each year in which a candidate or incumbent is running for election. The following table offers a breakdown of Patrick H. Lyons's donors each year. Click [show] for more information.
|Patrick H. Lyons's Campaign Contributions|
New Mexico Public Regulation Commission
|Total Raised by General Election Opponent||$55,288|
|Top 5 contributors||Darr Angell||$1,000|
|Roosevelt County Republican Party||$630|
|5 organizations and 11 individual donors||$1,000 each|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Patrick + Lyons + New + Mexico"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Mexico Public Service Commission - Patrick H. Lyons
- Campaign contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002 (Lands), 2002 (Senate), 2000, 1996, 1992
- New Mexico Secretary of State, "November 2010 General Election Results," accessed April 2, 2011
- New Mexico Public Regulation Commission, "Commissioner Patrick Lyons - District 2," accessed January 16, 2013
- Follow the Money, "Career fundraising for Patrick Hiller Lyons," accessed May 22, 2013
- Follow the Money, "Career fundraising for Patrick H. Lyons," accessed May 22, 2013
- Follow the Money.org
|New Mexico Commissioner of Public Lands
| Succeeded by|
|New Mexico Public Regulation Commission District 2
| Succeeded by|