Florida State Senate, District 32
- See also: Florida State Senate elections, 2010
| Florida State Senate, District 32 |
2010 General election results
|Jeremy Ring (D)||62,049||63.40%|
|Patrick Laffey (R)||35,813||36.60%|
On his campaign website, Laffey lists eight positions he is focusing his campaign on. They are:
- "Reclaim our 10th Amendment rights as a Sovereign State and protect Florida’s citizens from unconstitutional federal interference."
- "Stimulate job growth by reducing government restrictions and providing tax incentives to small businesses."
- "Promote energy independence and create new jobs through environmentally-sound exploration for oil and development of our natural resources."
- "Protect Floridians from government take-over of health care by asserting our States’ Rights."
- "Make medical insurance more affordable through tort reform and free market, interstate competition."
- "Strongly oppose amnesty for illegal immigrants."
- "Seek out corruption and waste in government, promote fiscal responsibility and accountability."
- "I am Pro-life - I support Judeo-Christian Values."
- 2010 candidates for Florida State Senate
- August 24, 2010 primary election results
- Patrick Laffey campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Patrick Laffey on Facebook
- Patrick Laffey on LinkedIn