Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 54|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Kiski Area High School|
|Bachelor's||Indiana University of Pennsylvania|
|Place of birth||New Kensington, PA|
|Profession||Inspector Technician, Latrobe Specialty Metals|
Leyland has stated: "My campaign will keep this great state thriving with jobs, keeping education a priority and taxpayers at mind. Another area of importance to all is the Marcellus Shale. This area could give financial stability and create local jobs; however it must be done correctly with appropriate fees, zoning control and safe guards to keep Pennsylvania safe and prosperous."
Elections for the office of Pennsylvania House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 11, 2014. Incumbent Eli Evankovich was unopposed in the Republican primary, while Patrick Leyland was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Evankovich and Leyland will face off in the general election.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 54, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Eli Evankovich Incumbent||65.7%||18,591|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Patrick + Leyland + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- Pennsylvania State Legislature
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 54
- [Submission to Ballotpedia]
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "Official primary results for May 20, 2014," accessed July 9, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "2014 Official Candidate Listing," accessed March 21, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "2012 General Election Results," accessed May 2, 2014
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |