|Iowa House of Representatives, District 29|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Payton's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "Downsize Bureaucracy"
Preserve Freedom and Family
- Excerpt: "Defend 2nd Amendment Rights"
- Excerpt: "Improve Schools and Return Decision Making to the Local Level"
Grow and Promote the Economy
- Excerpt: "Spend Less than the State Collects"
Elections for the office of Iowa House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 3, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 14, 2014. Incumbent Dan Kelley was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Patrick Payton was unopposed in the Republican primary. Kelley will face Payton in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Patrick + Payton + Iowa + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Patrick Payton on Facebook
- Patrick Payton on LinkedIn
- paytonforiowa.com, "Issues," accessed September 25, 2014
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed June 30, 2014
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed July 7, 2014
State of Iowa
Des Moines (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Director of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chair of Utilities |
Iowa Supreme Court | Judicial Nominating and Qualifications Commission | Circuit Court of Appeals | District Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |