|Alaska House of Representatives, District 36|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Mackey's campaign website highlights the following issues:
Ensure Alaska’s resources help build strong economies
- Excerpt: "Trees, fish, oil, minerals, land and waters within our state should be managed for optimal benefit. Revenues generated from these resources should be used purposefully to ensure future prosperity."
Cost-effective transportation and energy programs
- Excerpt: "The communities in southeast Alaska need sound, economical energy sources and efficient, reliable communications technology to compete. Continued investment in fast, reliable transportation options are an absolute a priority to remain competitive now and in the future. If we can't provide for our existing and developing industries we shouldn't expect to attract additional investment that will protect jobs and provide future opportunities."
Eliminate needless policies and regulations
- Excerpt: "Government should serve the people with minimum disruption to their efforts to earn a living and enjoy the personal freedoms we all cherish. I will not support added policies and regulations unless there is a very succinct reason for implementation."
Elections for the office of Alaska House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on August 19, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014. Chere L. Klein, Patti Mackey and Agnes C. Moran will face off in the Republican primary.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Patti + Mackey + Alaska + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Alaska House of Representatives
- Alaska House of Representatives District 36
- Alaska House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Alaska State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Patti Mackey on Facebook
- Patti Mackey on Twitter
- Alaska Secretary of State - Official primary candidate list