Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 56|
Johnson's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Jobs and the Economy
- Excerpt:"Keeping existing businesses in Missouri"
- Excerpt:"Missouri’s public (elementary, high) schools and universities are the keys to our economic future."
- Excerpt:"Promote programs to assist drug and alcohol offenders to become productive members of society through treatment programs rather than incarceration"
- Excerpt:"Create and promote programs to assist returning veterans from Iraq and Afghanistan to find employment"
- Excerpt:"We must have a balanced budget, but we must also make sure we have sufficient transportation systems to grow our economy, public education for the workforce of the future and security for our children, our seniors and our veterans."
Johnson ran in the 2012 election for Missouri House of Representatives, District 56. Johnson ran unopposed in the August 7 Democratic primary and was defeated by District 123 incumbent Chris Molendorp (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 56, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Chris Molendorp Incumbent||64.3%||10,189|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Patty + Johnson + Missouri + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |