|Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 103|
|December 1, 2014|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Profession||Former Harrisburg City Council Member|
Kim earned her Bachelor's degree from Boston College in 1995.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Kim served on the following committees:
|Pennsylvania Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Consumer Affairs|
|• Human Services|
|• Local Government|
|• Urban Affairs|
Kim ran in the 2012 election for Pennsylvania House District 103. Kim defeated Roy Christ, Gloria Martin-Roberts, and Karl Singleton in the Democratic primary on April 24. She was unchallenged in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 103, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Patty Kim Incumbent||100%||19,595|
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 103 Democratic Primary, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Patty Kim is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Patty Kim raised a total of $88,712 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 17, 2013.
|Patty Kim's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 103||$88,712|
|Grand Total Raised||$88,712|
2012Patty Kim won election to the Pennsylvania House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Patty Kim raised a total of $88,712.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Patty Kim's campaign in 2012|
|Hartzler, J Alex||$12,500|
|Pennsylvania State Education Association||$10,250|
|Plumbers & Pipefitters Local 520||$4,500|
|Kurowski, J Marc||$2,500|
|Gray, Joshua R||$2,500|
|Total Raised in 2012||$88,712|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Kim is married to John Sider.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Patty + Kim + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Female perspective still in short supply in Pennsylvania Legislature: Patty Kim - PennLive.com
- Jobless insurance extension clears 1st hurdle, more remain Narrow window for ... - Politico
- Year in Review: With minimum wage increasing in New Jersey, some say ... - Pennsylvania Independent
- Endangered Species affecting PA business - FOX43.com
- Pa. Auditor General Joins Calls For Higher Minimum Wage - Law360 (subscription)
- Roll call of deaths for 2013 A Final Goodbye - Youngstown Vindicator
- 2013?s most notable deaths - New York Post
- Pinellas real estate transactions for Dec. 25 - Tampabay.com (blog)
- Send to Kindle - American Spectator
- Final goodbye: AP roll call of some who died in 2013 - Gazettextra
- Office website
- Personal PA website
- Patty Kim on Facebook
- Patty Kim on LinkedIn
- Campaign contributions: 2012
Ronald Buxton (D)
|Pennsylvania House Of Representatives District 103
| Succeeded by|
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |