|New Mexico House of Representatives District 23|
|December 31, 2014|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Valley High School|
|Place of birth||Albuquerque, NM|
|Profession||Law enforcement officer|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Pacheco served on the following committees:
|New Mexico Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Enrolling and Engrossing - A|
|• Labor and Human Resources|
Elections for the office of New Mexico House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 3, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 4, 2014. Incumbent Paul Pacheco was unopposed in the Republican primary, while Catherine Begaye was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Pacheco and Begaye will face off in the general election.
Pacheco won election in the 2012 election for New Mexico House of Representatives District 23. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on June 5, 2012. Incumbent David Doyle (R) did not run for re-election. Pacheco defeated Marci Blaze (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New Mexico House of Representatives, District 23, General Election, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Pacheco is available dating back to 2010. Based on available campaign finance records, Pacheco raised a total of $107,566 during that time period. This information was last updated on May 24, 2013.
|Paul Pacheco's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||New Mexico State House, District 23||$88,332|
|2010||New Mexico State House, District 23||$19,234|
|Grand Total Raised||$107,566|
2012Pacheco won election to the New Mexico State House in 2012. During that election cycle, Pacheco raised a total of $88,332.
|New Mexico State House 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Paul Pacheco's campaign in 2012|
|House Republican Leadership Committee||$4,400|
|Farmers Insurance Group||$2,500|
|Murphy, Mark B.||$2,300|
|Total Raised in 2012||$88,332|
|Source:Follow the Money|
2010Pacheco lost the election for the New Mexico State House in 2010. During that election cycle, Pacheco raised a total of $19,234.
|New Mexico State House 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Paul Pacheco's campaign in 2010|
|Desert Oasis Recovery||$500|
|Total Raised in 2010||$19,234|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Pacheco and his wife Tami have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Paul + Pacheco + New Mexico + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Mexico House of Representatives
- House Committees
- New Mexico State Legislature
- New Mexico state legislative districts
- Profile from the New Mexico House of Representatives
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012, 2010
- New Mexico Secretary of State, "Official Results Primary Election - June 3, 2014," accessed July 7, 2014
- New Mexico State Legislature, "2014 Primary Election Candidates," accessed May 13, 2014
- New Mexico Secretary of State, "Official Primary Results," accessed April 15, 2014
- New Mexico Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Candidate List," accessed May 13, 2014
- New Mexico Secretary of State, Canvass of Returns of Primary Election Held on June 1, 2010. Retrieved August 22, 2012
- followthemoney.org, "Pacheco, Paul," accessed May 24, 2013
- Peopleforpaulpacheco.com, "About Paul," accessed September 11, 2012
David Doyle (R)
|New Mexico House of Representatives - District 23
| Succeeded by|