Paul Anderson (Nebraska)
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Nebraska State Senate, District 6|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||2 terms (8 years)|
|Place of birth||Plainview, NE|
Anderson has stated that he is a veteran. His professional experience includes working for the Burlington Northern Sante Fe Railroad.
- See also: Nebraska State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Nebraska State Senate will consist of a primary election on May 13, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for challengers wishing to run in this election was March 3, 2014, two days after the statutory deadline, which fell on a Saturday. Incumbents were required to file for election by February 18, 2014, three days after the statutory deadline, which fell on the Saturday prior to Presidents Day. John Stalnaker, Justin Spooner, Joni Craighead, Paul Anderson, George Westphal and Patricia Hannan will face off in the primary election.
Anderson ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House to represent Nebraska's 2nd District. He sought the nomination on the Republican ticket, but he was defeated by incumbent Lee Terry in the May 15, 2012, primary.
|Nebraska's 2nd Congressional District Republican Primary, 2012|
Anderson and his wife, Lynne, have one child.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Paul + Anderson + Nebraska + Legislature"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- KETV, "5 Republicans hope to be US Congressman," May 4, 2012. Accessed February 15, 2014
- Nebraska Secretary of State, "Statewide Candidate List," accessed March 21, 2014
- Nebraska Secretary of State "Official Report of the Board of State Canvassers of the State of Nebraska - Primary Election - May 11, 2010," accessed February 15, 2014
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography," accessed March 14, 2014