Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Minnesota House of Representatives District 32A|
Bergley's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"South Dakota has spent 15 plus years on Twin City radio stations recruiting Minnesota businesses to South Dakota .Minnesota politicians use campaign rhetoric to talk about being like South Dakota. It is time to quit talking about being like South Dakota and start competing with South Dakota."
State Rights: Keep Minnesota Free
- Excerpt:"I would invoke the tenth amendment to respond to federal legislation to keep Minnesota Free."
Clean Water & Food
- Excerpt:"Repeal MN statute 44.145. They require fluoride to be added to our water"
Reduce Energy Costs
- Excerpt:"Lift the moratorium on constructing electric energy power plants to reduce energy costs."
- Excerpt:"Reduce funding for ineffective early childhood education"
Bergley ran in the 2012 election for Minnesota House of Representatives District 32A. He was unopposed in the Constitution Party primary on August 14 and was defeated by Brian Johnson (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 32A, General Election, 2012|