|U.S. House, Virginia, District 6|
|Bachelor's||Indiana University of Pennsylvania, 1999|
Bevington was raised in southwestern Pennsylvania. He earned a B.A. in secondary social sciences from Indiana University of Pennsylvania in 1999. Paul teaches world history, government and advanced placement comparative government at Parry McCluer High School in Buena Vista, Virginia.
Bevington ran in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Virginia's 6th District. Bevington failed to file prior to the major party filing deadline. He announced on March 28, 2014, that he was no longer running as a Republican candidate and instead decided to run as an Independent candidate in the general election. He also failed to file as an Independent candidate with the Virginia Department of Elections prior to the filing deadline.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Paul + Bevington + Virginia + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- Virginia's 6th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Virginia's 6th Congressional District
- Paul Bevington for Congress, "Home," accessed March 19, 2014
- Virginia State Board of Elections, "Primary Nominees," accessed April 3, 2014
- Virginia Conservative, "Bevington Still In Race, Picks Up Endorsement," accessed April 5, 2014
- Commonwealth of Virginia Department of Elections, "List of Candidates," accessed July 24, 2014
- Paul Bevington for Congress, "About Paul," accessed March 25, 2014