Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Texas House of Representatives, District 67|
Braswell's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Government can and must provide critical services, but runaway entitlements, waste, fraud and abuse can be controlled and reduced. Texans deserve a fiscally responsible state government and I will fight for it."
- Excerpt:"As a small business owner from Montague County, I will support Texas’ small businesses by reducing regulation, burdens and costs so they can grow and hire more Texans."
FIGHT TAX INCREASES
- Excerpt:"Texas is constitutionally required to balance its budget each biennium, and and I will work to achieve a balanced budget without imposing additional taxes or fees on Texans."
EDUCATION IS A LOCAL ISSUE
- Excerpt:"I will support efforts to eliminate unfunded mandates of education and increase local control. I will also support efforts to increase competition in our education system by giving parents greater choices."
SUPPORT PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Excerpt:"The right to own property is a sacred right proscribed to us in the Declaration of Independence. These property rights must be protected at the state level."
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Paul + Braswell + Texas + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
Texas school districts A - L |
Texas school districts M - Z |