|Massachusetts State House, Thirty-second Middlesex District|
|2011 - present|
|January 7, 2015|
|Years in position||3|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Brodeur is a graduate of Lafayette College and Suffolk University Law School. His professional experience includes working as an attorney and Middlesex County Prosecutor.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Brodeur served on the following committees:
|Massachusetts Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Consumer Protection and Professional Licensure Joint, Vice-chair|
|• Health Care Financing Joint|
|• Public Service Joint|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Brodeur served on the following committees:
|Massachusetts Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Consumer Protection and Professional Licensure Joint|
|• Economic Development and Emerging Technologies Joint|
|• Public Service Joint|
Brodeur won re-election in the 2012 election for Massachusetts House of Representatives Thirty-Second Middlesex District. Brodeur was unopposed in the September 6 Democratic primary and was unopposed in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Massachusetts House of Representatives General Election, Thirty-second Middlesex District (2010)|
|Paul Brodeur (D)||9,252|
|David Lucas (R)||8,717|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, Brodeur raised $51,737 in contributions.
His largest contributor was the Massachusetts Democratic Party, which donated $2,000 to his campaign.
Brodeur and his wife, Liz, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term Paul + Brodeur + Massachusetts + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Massachusetts House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Joint Committees
- Massachusetts state legislative districts
- Massachusetts State Legislature
- Office website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Profile from Open States
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- Facebook page
- Massachusetts Secretary of the Commonwealth, "2012 State Primary Results," accessed February 13, 2014
- Massachusetts Secretary of the Commonwealth, "Return of Votes - For Massachusetts State Election - November 6, 2012," accessed February 13, 2014
- Massachusetts Secretary of the Commonwealth, "Return of Votes - For Massachusetts State Election - November 2, 2010," accessed February 13, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2010 contributions," accessed December 23, 2013
|Massachusetts House of Representatives Thirty-second Middlesex District
| Succeeded by|
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |