|Running for U.S. House, Alabama, District 6|
|Date of primary||June 3, 2014|
|General election||November 4, 2014|
|Alabama House of Representatives District 46|
|November 5, 2014|
|Years in position||8|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Auburn University, 1990|
|J.D.||University of Alabama Law School, 1993|
|Birthday||July 20, 1967|
DeMarco is a partner in the law firm of Parsons, Lee and Juliano.
DeMarco served on these committees in the 2011-2012 legislative session:
- Subcommittee on Campaigns and Elections, Chair
- Jefferson County Legislation Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Judiciary Committee, Alabama House of Representatives, Chair
DeMarco is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House, representing Alabama's 6th District. DeMarco is seeking the Republican nomination in the primary on June 3, 2013. The general election takes place on November 4, 2014.
DeMarco won re-election to the 46th District Seat in 2010. He had no opposition.
DeMarco raised $171,540 for his campaign.
In 2010, DeMarco raised $136,865 in contributions. 
His four largest contributors were:
|Alabama Trucking Association||$5,000|
|Associated Builders & Contractors Of Alabama||$4,500|
|Alabama Farmers Federation||$3,500|
In 2006, DeMarco collected $171,540 in donations.
Below are DeMarco's top 5 campaign contributors from the 2006 election:
|Business Council of Alabama||$7,500|
|Paul J DeMarco||$5,000|
|Mary Ann Bruno||$5,000|
DeMarco is a member of the Homewood Chamber of Commerce, Hoover Chamber of Commerce, Mountain Brook Chamber of Commerce, Vestavia Hills Chamber of Commerce, and president of the Birmingham Bar Foundation.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Paul + DeMarco + Alabama + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- DeMarco Announces Candidacy for Bachus' Seat - Over the Mountain Journal
- Fourth Republican Announces Bid for Open Alabama House Seat - Roll Call
- Steve French announces run for House District 46 - al.com (blog)
- DeMarco announces candidacy for 6th Congressional District - Clanton Advertiser
- Homewood attorney Justin A. Barkley announces bid for House District 46 - al.com (blog)
- Editorial: Seeking the 6th ? The four GOP candidates vying for Bachus' seat ... - Anniston Star
- Under the Radar's November/December Issue, Featuring HAIM on the Cover, is ... - Under the Radar Mag
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- United States House of Representatives
- Alabama's 6th congressional district elections, 2014
- Alabama's 6th congressional district
- Alabama Legislature - Paul DeMarco
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006
- Alabama House Republican Caucus
|Alabama House District 46
| Succeeded by|
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|