|Governor of Pennsylvania|
|High school||Ithaca High School (1965)|
|Bachelor's||Summit University (1982)|
|Associate's||Mohawk Valley Technical Institute (1967)|
Glover is a community organizer and author. He is the founder of more than a dozen organizations, including Ithaca HOURS local currency, the Ithaca Health Alliance, Philadelphia Orchard Project and Citizen Planners of Los Angeles. He taught urban studies at Temple University.<cite_reference_link>
- Ithaca High School (1965)
- AAS, Advertising and Marketing, Mohawk Valley Technical Institute (1967)
- BA, City Management, Summit University (1982)
In an interview with the Philadelphia Weekly, Glover outlined several key issues that he plans to emphasize during his gubernatorial campaign:<cite_reference_link>
- "Create a half million new jobs in Pennsylvania...through mutual aid programs. This is a non-profit, non-governmental WPA...the Green Labor Administration"
- "Replace agribusiness with smaller farms [and] promote regional economies rather than global corporations"
- "Shift from pampering insurance companies to promoting regional health co-ops," "reduce the power of commercial banks" and "cancel college student debt"
- "Enact a progressive income tax"
- "Shift resources from prisons to education" while pursuing curriculum reform and "require that public education be nonprofit"
- Implement a "green budget" that "would shift from nuclear and coal to efficiency," "expand solar tax credits" and "shift from highways to transit and rail"
- "I’d be the only candidate seeking to ban fracking"
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Paul + Glover + Pennsylvania + Governor"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |