|Michigan House of Representatives District 43|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Oakland Christian, 1995|
|Place of birth||Pontiac, Michigan|
Greenawalt is a former member of the U.S. Taxpayers Party of Michigan, where he served as 2nd Vice Chairman from 2010 to 2011. Greenawalt was elected as the Republican Precinct Delegate for the City of Pontiac in 2006. Mr. Greenawalt refers to himself as a "New Breed Michigan Republican" and has stated he will run for office again in 2014.
Elections for the office of Michigan House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on August 5, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. Neil Billington, Robin McGregor and Dennis Ritter face off in the Democratic primary. Five candidates face off in the Republican primary.
In the 2012 Republican Primary race for State Representative, Greenawalt acquired 29% of the vote, or 2757 votes. Without endorsements, Greenawalt used door to door campaigns and social media outlets to spread his message.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 43 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Gail Haines Incumbent||71.2%||6,807|
In 2014, Greenawalt's endorsements include:
- Right to Life of Michigan
Greenawalt and his wife Bonita have two children. He is a former Christian rapper and musician who was once in a band. Greenawalt is currently building a church called The Third Story which will be located in Waterford.
Greenawalt is a college graduate of Oakland Community College and is currently attending Louisiana Baptist University in order to complete his Bachelor's of Communications.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Paul + Greenawalt + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Follow the Money
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Official Campaign Website
- Paul Greenawalt, Campaign Facebook page, retrieved August 6, 2012
- Paul Greenawalt, Campaign Squidoo page, retrieved August 6, 2012
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- Michigan Department of State, "2012 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed June 6, 2012
- Associated Press, "Michigan - Summary Vote Results," accessed August 7, 2012
- Right to Life of Michigan, "Elections," accessed June 18, 2014
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |