is a Republican
member of the Kentucky State Senate
, representing District 20. He was first elected to the chamber in 2010.
Hornback's professional experience includes working as a self employed farmer.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Hornback served on the following committees:
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Hornback served on the following committees:
- See also: Kentucky State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Kentucky State Senate took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 20, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was January 28, 2014. Incumbent Paul R. Hornback defeated Tony McCurdy in the Republican primary and was unchallenged in the general election.
|Kentucky State Senate, District 20 Republican Primary, 2014
Paul R. Hornback Incumbent
| Tony McCurdy
- See also: Kentucky State Senate elections, 2010
Hornback defeated Democratic candidate David Eaton by a margin of 26,883 to 17,588 in the November 2 general election. Republican candidate Gary Tapp did not seek re-election.
In the May 18 primary election, Hornback beat David Glauber by a margin of 5,328-3,148.
| Kentucky State Senate, District 20 (2010) General Election
| Paul Hornback (R)
| David Eaton (D)
| Kentucky State Senate, District 20 - Republican Primary (2010)
| Paul Hornback
| David Glauber
Comprehensive donor information for Hornback is available dating back to 2010. Based on available campaign finance records, Hornback raised a total of $130,146 during that time period. This information was last updated on June 11, 2013.
Hornback was not up for election to the Kentucky State Senate in 2012. During that election cycle, Hornback raised a total of $2,851
|Kentucky State Senate 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Paul Hornback's campaign in 2012|
|Johnson & Johnson||$1,000|
|Yum! Brands Inc||$500|
|Kentucky Podiatric Medical Association||$500|
|Total Raised in 2012||$2,851|
|Source:Follow the Money
Hornback won election to the Kentucky State Senate in 2010. During that election cycle, Hornback raised a total of $127,295
|Kentucky State Senate 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Paul Hornback's campaign in 2010|
|Kentucky Senate Republican Caucus Campaign Cmte||$11,037|
|Total Raised in 2010||$127,295|
|Source:Follow the Money
Hornback and his wife, Patricia, have two children. He is a member of the Kentucky Bankers Association, the Shelby County Chamber of Commerce, and the Farm Bureau.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term Paul + Hornback + Kentucky + Senate
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Paul Hornback News Feed
- ↑ Kentucky Secretary of State, "Election: 2014 General Election," accessed October 29, 2014
- ↑ Kentucky Secretary of State, "Official 2014 Primary Election Results," accessed October 29, 2014
- ↑ Kentucky Secretary of State, "Unofficial general election results," accessed November 4, 2014
- ↑ Kentucky Secretary of State, "Official 2010 General Election Results," accessed July 10, 2014
- ↑ Results for the May 18, 2010 primary in Kentucky
- ↑ followthemoney.org, "Hornback, Paul," accessed June 11, 2013
| Political offices
Gary Tapp (D)
|Kentucky Senate District 32
| Succeeded by|