|Massachusetts House of Representatives Eighth Worcester|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Prior to his election to the House, Kujawski served on the Webster School Committee from 1976-1994.
He is a member of the Webster Democratic Town Committee, Webster-Dudley Boys and Girls Club Board Of Directors, Bartlett Junior/Senior High School Building Committee, Webster Polish American Veterans Association, and a coach with Webster-Dudly Pop Warner League and Webster Little League Member.
Kujawski raised $90,584 for his campaign while Kuros raised $8,592.
|Massachusetts State House of Representatives, Eighth Worcester (2008)|
|Paul Kujawski (D)||9,823|
|Kevin J. Kuros (R)||8,592|
Kujawski raised $90,584 in the 2008 election cycle.
His major contributors are listed below.
|Six different donors||$1,000|
- Paul Kujawski's personal website
- Massachusetts House of Representatives - Rep. Paul Kujawski
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
- Paul Kujawski on Facebook
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Kujawski
- Massachusetts Secretary of the Commonwealth, "Return of Votes - For Massachusetts State Election - November 4, 2008," accessed February 13, 2014
- Follow the Money, "Massachusetts 2008 - General Election Results," accessed February 13, 2014
- Massachusetts House donor numbers
|Massachusetts House of Representatives Worcester 8
| Succeeded by|
Kevin Kuros (R)
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |
Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court | Appeals Court | Superior Courts | District Courts | Probate and Family Courts | Juvenile Courts | Housing Courts | Land Courts | Boston Municipal Courts | Judicial selection in Massachusetts |