|Missouri State Senate, District 11|
|January 7, 2013 - present|
|January 9, 2017|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 8, 2016|
|Term limits||2 terms (8 years)|
|Missouri House Of Representatives, District 52|
|2003 - 2011|
|Profession||Training and Development Manager, Sprint|
LeVota earned his B.S. in Communications/Political Science from Central Missouri State University and M.B.A. in Business Management from Baker University. His professional experience includes working as a Training and Development Manager for Sprint, Missouri Real Estate Appraiser with the LeVota Appraisal Group, and a professional facilitator/seminar leader.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, LeVota served on the following committees:
- See also: Missouri State Senate elections, 2012
LeVota won election in the 2012 election for Missouri State Senate, District 11. LeVota ran unopposed in the August 7 Democratic primary and was unopposed in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
Paul LeVota raised $191,488 for his campaign.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 52|
|Paul LeVota (D)||12,559||63.6%|
|Gary Hisch (R)||7,191||36.4%|
Comprehensive donor information for LeVota is available dating back to 1998. Based on available campaign finance records, LeVota raised a total of $611,404 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 21, 2013.
|Paul LeVota's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Missouri State Senate, District 11||$147,757|
|2008||Missouri State House, District 52||$191,488|
|2006||Missouri State House, District 52||$95,845|
|2004||Missouri State House, District 52||$106,459|
|2002||Missouri State House, District 52||$50,595|
|1998||Missouri State House, District 52||$19,260|
|Grand Total Raised||$611,404|
LeVota won election to the Missouri State Senate in 2012. During that election cycle, LeVota raised a total of $147,757.
|Missouri State Senate 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Paul LeVota's campaign in 2012|
|Simmons Browder Gianaris Angelides & Barnerd||$6,000|
|Greater Kansas City Chamber of Commerce||$5,500|
|Law Offices of Phil Levota||$5,000|
|Total Raised in 2012||$147,757|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Listed below are the five largest contributors to Paul LeVota's 2008 campaign.
|Supporters of Health Research & Treatments||$8,000|
|52nd Democratic Legislative District CMTE||$7,500|
|Kansas City Power & Light||$6,325|
LeVota is married with two children. He has been a member of the American Society of Training and Development, Ararat Shrine Temple, Avila Advantage Board of Directors, Independence Chamber of Commerce, LeVota Appraisal Group, Limited Liability Company Board of Directors, Little Blue River Home Owners Association, Mothers Outraged by Molesters, Toastmasters, Knights of Columbus, and the Independence Parent Teacher Association.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Paul + LeVota + Missouri + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- The business of politics is a billion-dollar industry - Bellingham Herald
- Mo. Senate vote on incentives aimed at Boeing - San Francisco Chronicle
- Missouri Senate panel rejects Medicaid expansion - Kansas City Star
- Education commissioner's emails create flap in Missouri - Kansas City Star
- Hybrid form of Medicaid expansion draws Senate Democrats' support - STLtoday.com
- Democrats call on Missouri education commissioner to resign UPDATED with ... - Kansas City Star
- Local senator calls on education commissioner to quit - Blue Springs Examiner
- Editorial: Attempts to sabotage health care law are shameful - STLtoday.com
- ???? - St. Louis Chinese American News
- Office website
- 2009 House website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 1998
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. LeVota
- Missouri Secretary of State - 2012 Primary Candidates
- Missouri Secretary of State, Official 2012 Primary Results
- Missouri House of Representatives official election results for 2008
- Follow the Money's report on LeVota's 2008 campaign contributions
- "Follow the Money", "LeVota, Paul", Accessed September 21, 2013
Victor Callahan (D)
|Missouri State Senate District 11
| Succeeded by|
|Missouri State House District 52
| Succeeded by|
Noel Torpey (R)