Paul McKinley (Iowa)
|Iowa State Senate District 36|
|Minority Leader, Iowa State Senate|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2008|
|Bachelor's||University of Iowa, 1971|
|Place of birth||Chariton, IA|
|Religion||United Methodist Church|
McKinley earned his BA from the University of Iowa in 1971.
McKinley is the CEO of Neely Manufacturing. He is also Director of the Governor's Model County Program-Wayne County.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, McKinley served on these committees:
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, McKinley served on these committees:
- Education Committee, Iowa State Senate
- Ethics Committee, Iowa State Senate
- Rules and Administration Committee, Iowa State Senate
- See also: Iowa State Senate elections, 2012
On November 4, 2008, McKinley was re-elected to the 36th District Seat in the Iowa State Senate, defeating Deb Ballalatak (D). McKinley raised $35,140 for his campaign, while Ballalatak raised $7,133.
|Iowa State Senate, District 36 (2008)|
|Paul McKinley (R)||18,236|
|Deb Ballalatak (D)||10,579|
In 2008 McKinley collected $34,140 in donations.
His four largest contributors were:
|Iowans for Tax Relief||$5,000|
|Master Builders of Iowa||$2,500|
|Associated General Contractors of Iowa||$2,500|
|John Deere & Co.||$2,000|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Paul + McKinley + Iowa + Senate
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
McKinley and his wife, Trish, have two children.
- Sen. McKinley's Website
- Official Iowa State Senate website of Paul McKinley
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart Legislative Profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000
- Paul McKinley on Facebook
- Paul McKinley on Twitter
- Paul McKinley on YouTube
|Iowa State Senate District 36
| Succeeded by|
Steven Sodders (D)