Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Grafton 10|
|2010 - 2012|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Bachelor's||University of Detroit|
|Place of birth||Laconia, NH|
|Profession||Owner, Paul Mirski and Associates Architects|
Mirski is the owner of Paul Mirski and Associates Architects.
Mirski earned his B.A. in architecture from University of Detroit in 1967.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Mirski served on these committees:
Mirski ran for re-election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Grafton 10. Mirski was unopposed in the September 11 primary and was defeated by Wendy Piper (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Grafton 10, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Paul Mirski Incumbent||34.6%||808|
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Grafton 10 general election (2010)|
|Paul Mirski (R)||1,741|
|Charles Sova (R)||1,701|
|Chuck Townsend (D)||1,629|
|Robert Hull (R)||1,592|
|Catherine Mulholland (D)||1,524|
|Suzanne Laliberte (D)||1,491|
In 2010, a year in which Mirski was up for re-election, he did not collect any money in donations.
Mirski and his wife, Karen, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Paul + Mirski + New Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- House website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010
- Ron Paul 2012, "Ron Paul Gains Endorsement of Two More New Hampshire State Representatives," September 8, 2011
- www.boston.com, "Paul picks up another N.H. endorsee," July 7, 2011
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2012 General Election Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2010 Primary Election Results," accessed May 16, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2010 General Election Results," accessed May 16, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2010 campaign contributions," accessed June 17, 2014