|Indiana House of Representatives District 52|
|Bachelor's||Indiana -Purdue University - Fort Wayne|
- Indiana-Purdue University, Fort Wayne, Bachelor of Science degree in Public Administration
Moss currently serves as the Senior Vice President for Business Development, Government & Payor Relations for Lutheran Health Network. He also serves as the CEO of Medpartners.
Moss ran in the 2012 election for Indiana House of Representatives District 52. Moss ran against Gary Harbaugh, David Powers, and Ben Smaltz in the Republican primary on May 8, 2012, and was defeated by Ben Smaltz. Charles Odier ran unopposed in the Democratic primary. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 52 Republican Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Paul + Moss + Indiana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Hillsborough real estate transactions for Jan. 26. - Tampabay.com (blog)
- Franken's map good; date misses mark - Fort Wayne Journal Gazette
- Montgomery County and Frederick County home sales - Washington Post
- Indian River County Community Calendar, updated Jan. 9 - TCPalm
- Will Cranston and Paul win their first Globes? - Inquirer.net
- 'Breaking Bad', 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' clinch top TV Golden Globes - The Malay Mail Online
- Indian River County Community Calendar, updated Jan. 5 - TCPalm
Moss has one son and one daughter.
State of Indiana
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | State Examiner | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utility Regulatory Commission |