Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, New York, District 2|
Mourino ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing New York's 2nd District. He sought the nomination on the Republican ticket, but was disqualified for having insufficient valid signatures. He will attempt to gather enough signatures to petition to be an Independent candidate in the November general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Paul + Mourino + New York + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Premier League football - as it happened - BBC Sport
- Kicking around at GoPro HQ - A Football Report
- BREKKIE WRAP: Child porn victim sues viewers - The Daily Telegraph
- Viewers to pay child porn victim - NEWS.com.au
- Chelsea v Southampton: live - Telegraph.co.uk
- Sportsday - Friday's sportsnews as it happened - BBC Sport
- David Moyes tries to make his mark while spectre of Sir Alex looms large - The Guardian (blog)
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |