Paul Nelson O'Leary
|Paul Nelson O'Leary|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Idaho State Senate District 19|
O'Leary's campaign website listed the following issues:
- More Jobs for a Strong Economy
- Excerpt: "Through the creation of an environment that supports and promotes desirable private sector jobs, is how we can maintain and continue to be a State with a high quality of life standard."
- Limit Taxes & Reform Spending
- Excerpt: "If elected your State Senator, I will vote to ensure responsible government spending and for lowering personal income taxes. Idaho has maintained its good financial status by not taking on debt and loans that place a great tax burden on it's citizens."
- Pro Family for Idaho's & Our Nation's Future
- Excerpt: "I will work to help families by voting for policies that will create an environment in Idaho that will ensure quality education for students, and help families raise their children to be quality citizens."
- Protect State's Rights & Stop Federal Intrusion
- Excerpt: "In just this past year, we have seen many efforts by the Federal government to control and regulate our economy and private lives. These regulations have occurred in the past and will continue in the future. I stand for State's Rights and will work to promote them in Idaho."
- See also: Idaho State Senate elections, 2012
O'Leary ran in the 2012 election for Idaho State Senate District 19. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on May 15 and was defeated by Cherie Buckner-Webb (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Idaho State Senate, District 19, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Paul Nelson O'Leary||30%||6,755|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Paul + O'Leary + Idaho + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.