|New Mexico House of Representatives District 23|
|December 31, 2014|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Valley High School|
|Place of birth||Albuquerque, NM|
|Profession||Law enforcement officer|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Pacheco served on the following committees:
|New Mexico Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Enrolling and Engrossing - A|
|• Labor and Human Resources|
Pacheco won election in the 2012 election for New Mexico House of Representatives District 23. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on June 5, 2012. Incumbent David Doyle (R) did not run for re-election. Pacheco defeated Marci Blaze (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New Mexico House of Representatives, District 23, General Election, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Pacheco is available dating back to 2010. Based on available campaign finance records, Pacheco raised a total of $107,566 during that time period. This information was last updated on May 24, 2013.
|Paul Pacheco's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||New Mexico State House, District 23||$88,332|
|2010||New Mexico State House, District 23||$19,234|
|Grand Total Raised||$107,566|
2012Pacheco won election to the New Mexico State House in 2012. During that election cycle, Pacheco raised a total of $88,332.
|New Mexico State House 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Paul Pacheco's campaign in 2012|
|House Republican Leadership Committee||$4,400|
|Farmers Insurance Group||$2,500|
|Murphy, Mark B.||$2,300|
|Total Raised in 2012||$88,332|
|Source:Follow the Money|
2010Pacheco lost the election for the New Mexico State House in 2010. During that election cycle, Pacheco raised a total of $19,234.
|New Mexico State House 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Paul Pacheco's campaign in 2010|
|Desert Oasis Recovery||$500|
|Total Raised in 2010||$19,234|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Pacheco and his wife Tami have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Paul + Pacheco + New Mexico + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Coming forum on funding proposals shines light on process - Rio Rancho Observer
- Sleet, ice, deep freeze hit large swath of United States - GoDanRiver.com
- Winter weather hammers Eastern states - Las Vegas Sun
- A Portrait of a Town Where Attacking Latinos Was Sport - ColorLines magazine
- 'Hunting Season' Examines Racism And Violence In An All-American Town - WJCT NEWS
- New Mexico Secretary of State, Official Primary Results
- New Mexico Secretary of State "Primary Candidate List," Accessed March 23, 2012
- New Mexico Secretary of State, Canvass of Returns of Primary Election Held on June 1, 2010. Retrieved August 22, 2012.
- followthemoney.org, "Pacheco, Paul," Accessed May 24, 2013
- Peopleforpaulpacheco.com "About Paul," Accessed September 11, 2012
David Doyle (R)
|New Mexico House of Representatives - District 23
| Succeeded by|