Paul Ray (Michigan)
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 85|
Ray ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 85. He was unopposed in the August 7 Democratic primary and was defeated by incumbent Ben Glardon (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 85, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Ben Glardon Incumbent||53.6%||23,185|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Paul + Ray + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Detroit Jazz City - Michronicleonline
- Community Calendar - New Baltimore Voice Newspapers
- CONGRESSS MAD DASH TO FINISH LINE Congressional Holiday Ball tonite ... - Politico
- Teen Arrested For Stealing Car Parts From Paul Walker Crash Wreckage - Huffington Post
- Ronald Westbrook, Alzheimer's Sufferer, Fatally Shot Knocking On The Wrong ... - Huffington Post
- AP Photo/Charles Arbogast - Capital New York
- Around the Neighborhood: BRT Meetings, Rush in Top Five, Roundups - Gazette Chicago
- Hillsborough real estate transactions for Dec. 8 - Tampabay.com (blog)
- Around Town: December 6, 2013 - Powell River Peak
- Facing Adversity - Monroe Evening News
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |