Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Ohio State Senate, District 9|
|M.D.||Loyola University (1989)|
Sohi earned his M.D. from Loyola University in 1989. His professional experience includes working as a pediatric dentist.
Sohi's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "If elected I solemnly swear to protect your:
- Healthcare- I will use my extensive knowledge of Healthcare to make sure the constituents of District 9 are not shortchanged when it comes to the implementation of Obamacare. This knowledge will allow me to make sure that the Patient is benefited.
- Safety: Violent crimes have been steadily increasing in Cincinnati, I believe that I can make a difference when it comes to the efficiency at which the Police Department works.
- Social Equality: To stop the prejudgement of race/background in governmental or judicial functioning by holding those who do not withhold this judgement responsible to public reprimands."
- See also: Ohio State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Ohio State Senate will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 6, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 5, 2014. Cecil Thomas defeated Paul Sohi, Dale Mallory, Catherine Ingram, Joe Hye and Angela Beamon in the Democratic primary, while Jacqueline Mikita was unopposed in the Republican primary. Mikita withdrew from the race before the general election, and was replaced on the ballot by Charlie Winburn. Winburn and Thomas will face off in the general election.
|Ohio State Senate, District 9 Democratic Primary, 2014|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Paul + Sohi + Ohio + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Ohio State Senate
- Ohio General Assembly
- Ohio State Senate elections, 2014
- Ohio State Senate District 9