Paulette E. Jordan
|Paulette E. Jordan|
|Idaho House of Representatives, District 5A|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Councilwoman, Coeur d'Alene Tribal Council|
|May 2009 – May 2012|
|High school||Gonzaga Preparatory High School (1998)|
|Bachelor's||University of Washington (2003)|
|Profession||Tribal Enrollment Director|
is a 2014 Democratic
candidate for District 5A
of the Idaho House of Representatives
. She ran unsuccessfully for the same seat in 2012
Jordan's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Excerpt: "Our children and grandchildren are our greatest investment. I believe we should provide the highest quality K-12 education to prepare students for a bright competitive future."
- Excerpt: "One of my primary focus areas is Job Creation. I am a proven job creator, launching more than 200 new jobs during my position as Councilwoman for the Coeur d'Alene Tribe. I will work hard to strengthen the economy by supporting local business owners and developing our regional infrastructure for sustainable growth."
- Excerpt: "As a State Representative, I will support the best policies for reintegration into civilian society when veterans come home. I will encourage educational programs for Veterans and job placement. When our heroes come home, we should support them not just by minimal standards but with leadership positions and premium opportunities."
- Excerpt: "As a Councilwoman for the Coeur d'Alene Tribe, I have consistently supported the Agricultural and Farming industries in our community. It is through these branches of the economy that at least one-third of our jobs are created and maintained."
- Excerpt: "Seniors are a rich resource for information and history to our communities and contribute many resources that benefit their descendants. As a State Representative, I will listen to the concerns and advice of our Seniors and work to maintain a healthy quality of life for them."
- See also: Idaho House of Representatives elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Idaho House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 14, 2014. Paulette E. Jordan was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Lucinda L. Agidius was unopposed in the Republican primary. Jordan will face Agidius in the general election.
- See also: Idaho House of Representatives elections, 2012
Jordan ran in the 2012 election for Idaho House of Representatives District 5A. She defeated James Stivers in the Democratic primary on May 15. Jordan was defeated by Cindy Agidius (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Idaho House of Representatives, District 5A, General Election, 2012
|| Paulette E. Jordan
|Idaho House of Representatives District 5A Democratic Primary, 2012
Paulette E. Jordan
| James Stivers
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Paulette + Jordan + Idaho + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Paulette Jordan News Feed
- ↑ Paulette Jordan, "The Issues," accessed October 5, 2012
- ↑ Idaho Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- ↑ Idaho Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed June 12, 2014
- ↑ Idaho Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed July 7, 2014
- ↑ Office of the Idaho Secretary of State, "List of All Candidate Declarations for 2012," accessed March 26, 2012
- ↑ Idaho Secretary of State Election Division, "May 15, 2012 Primary Election Results," accessed July 4, 2012
- ↑ Idaho Secretary of State – Elections Division, "November 6, 2012 General Election Results," accessed December 27, 2012