|Alabama House of Representatives District 82|
|November 5, 2014|
|Years in position||9|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Place of birth||Burke County, GA|
|Profession||Director of Student Services, Alabama Department of Postsecondary Education|
Warren is the director of Student Services for the Alabama Department of Postsecondary Education.
Warren served on these committees in the 2011-2012 legislative session:
- Subcommittee on Environmental Issues
- Subcommittee on Services (Insurance)
Elections for the office of Alabama House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on June 3, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 7, 2013. Incumbent Pebblin Warren is unopposed in the Democratic primary.
|Alabama House of Representatives, District 82 Democratic Primary (2010)|
|Pebblin Warren (D)||3,994|
|Terrence Kareem Johnson (D)||2,103|
Warren raised $112,205 for his campaign.
In 2010, Warren raised $74,497 in contributions.
His four largest contributors were:
|Alabama Education Association||$10,000|
|Alabama Farmers Federation||$3,577|
Below are Warren's top 5 campaign contributors in 2008, a year in which there was no election:
|David M Warren Campaign Fund||$5,400|
|AL Dental Assoc||$1,000|
|AL Hospital Assoc||$1,000|
|Blue Cross Blue Shield of AL||$500|
In 2006, Warren raised $112,205 in donations.
Listed below are those that made the largest contributions.
|Alabama Education Association||$30,869|
|Pebblin W. Warren||$8,497|
|Alabama Trial Lawyers Association||$7,500|
|Seth Hammett Campaign||$6,000|
Warren and her husband, David, have two children. She also has two stepchildren.
Warren serves on the Board of Directors of Aid to Inmate Mothers, Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Incorporated and Macon-Russell Community Action. Warren is also a member of the Tuskegee Area Chamber of Commerce and an elder in the Westminster Presbyterian Church.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Pebblin + Warren + Alabama + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Alabama House limits state's power over health insurance requirements - Anniston Star
- Alabama House passes bill that some lawmakers say would open door for ... - Montgomery Advertiser
- State Rep. Becky Nordgren, R-Gadsden. Photo: Special to The Star - The Piedmont Journal
- Legislators receive qualifying opposition - Auburn Villager
- Legislative candidates to qualify by Feb. 7 - Auburn Villager
- Alabama House approves $1000 tax credit to encourage adoptions - Daily Journal
- Legislators discuss health care, education at forum - Opelika Auburn News
- Our view: Legislative forum good for democracy - Opelika Auburn News
- Pebblin Warren Homepage
- Alabama Legislature - Pebblin Warren
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006
- Alabama Democrats, "Qualified candidates for public office list," accessed February 27, 2014
- Alabama Republican Party, "State Senate," accessed February 27, 2014
- Democratic primary results and runoff candidates
- Statewide general election results (Archived), accessed December 13, 2013
- 2006 election results, Alabama
- Alabama House spending, 2006
- followthemoney.org, "2010 contributions," accessed December 23, 2013
- Follow the Money - 2008 Campaign contributions
- 2006 contributions to Pebblin Warren
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Warren
|Alabama House District 82
| Succeeded by|
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|