|Alabama House of Representatives District 82|
|November 5, 2014|
|Years in position||9|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Place of birth||Burke County, GA|
|Profession||Director of Student Services, Alabama Department of Postsecondary Education|
Warren is the director of Student Services for the Alabama Department of Postsecondary Education.
Warren served on these committees in the 2011-2012 legislative session:
- Subcommittee on Environmental Issues
- Subcommittee on Services (Insurance)
Elections for the office of Alabama House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 3, 2014; a runoff election took place where necessary on July 15, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 7, 2014. Incumbent Pebblin Warren was unopposed in the Democratic primary and is unchallenged in the general election.
|Alabama House of Representatives, District 82 Democratic Primary (2010)|
|Pebblin Warren (D)||3,994|
|Terrence Kareem Johnson (D)||2,103|
Warren raised $112,205 for his campaign.
In 2010, Warren raised $74,497 in contributions.
His four largest contributors were:
|Alabama Education Association||$10,000|
|Alabama Farmers Federation||$3,577|
Below are Warren's top 5 campaign contributors in 2008, a year in which there was no election:
|David M Warren Campaign Fund||$5,400|
|AL Dental Assoc||$1,000|
|AL Hospital Assoc||$1,000|
|Blue Cross Blue Shield of AL||$500|
In 2006, Warren raised $112,205 in donations.
Listed below are those that made the largest contributions.
|Alabama Education Association||$30,869|
|Pebblin W. Warren||$8,497|
|Alabama Trial Lawyers Association||$7,500|
|Seth Hammett Campaign||$6,000|
Warren and her husband, David, have two children. She also has two stepchildren.
Warren serves on the Board of Directors of Aid to Inmate Mothers, Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Incorporated and Macon-Russell Community Action. Warren is also a member of the Tuskegee Area Chamber of Commerce and an elder in the Westminster Presbyterian Church.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Pebblin + Warren + Alabama + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Alabama House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Alabama State Legislature
- Alabama state legislative districts
- Pebblin Warren Homepage
- Alabama Legislature - Pebblin Warren
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006
- Alabama Democrats, "Qualified candidates for public office list," accessed February 27, 2014
- Alabama Republican Party, "State Senate," accessed February 27, 2014
- Alabama Secretary of State, "Official Democratic Primary Results," accessed June 20, 2014
- Alabama Secretary of State, "Official Republican Primary Results," accessed June 20, 2014
- Alabama Secretary of State, "Democratic primary results and runoff candidates," June 11, 2010
- Alabama Secretary of State, "Official 2010 General election results," accessed July 18, 2014
- Alabama Secretary of State, "Official 2006 election results," accessed April 15, 2014
- Follow the Money, "Alabama House spending, 2006," November 4, 2006
- Follow the Money, "2010 contributions," accessed December 23, 2013
- Follow the Money - 2008 Campaign contributions
- 2006 contributions to Pebblin Warren
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Warren
|Alabama House District 82
| Succeeded by|
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|