Pennfield School District Sinking Fund Tax Levy Proposal (May 2013)
If approved, this measure would have authorized the Pennfield School District to increase property taxes by 2 mills ($2 per $1,000 of assessed valuation) for 10 years to create a sinking fund for construction, repair and improvement needs of the district. The estimated first year revenue for this tax is $424,980.
|Pennfield School Proposal|
- These results are from Calhoun County election magic results.
Text of measure
Language on the ballot:
|“||Shall the limitation on the amount of taxes which may be assessed against all property in Pennfield Schools, Calhoun and Barry Counties, Michigan, be increased by and the board of education be authorized to levy not to exceed 2 mills ($2.00 on each $1,000 of taxable valuation) for a period of 10 years, 2013 to 2022, inclusive, to create a sinking fund for the purchase of real estate for sites for, and the construction or repair of, school buildings and all other purposes authorized by law; the estimate of the revenue the school district will collect if the millage is approved and levied in 2013 is approximately $424,980?||”|
- May 7, 2013 ballot measures in Michigan
- Barry County, Michigan ballot measures
- Calhoun County, Michigan ballot measures
- Special Elections on May 7, 2013 by County
- Michigan Secretary of State Elections Department
- Barry County Clerk Website, Electoral Information
- Michigan SoS Public Ballot Search
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |