Pennsylvania state executive offices
State executive organization
Executive officials in Pennsylvania are part of a three-pronged government structure that includes state legislators and state judges. The following chart details the relationship among different branches of Pennsylvania's state government:
The following is a list of state executive offices in Pennsylvania.
- Attorney General of Pennsylvania
- Governor of Pennsylvania
- Lieutenant Governor of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Auditor General
- Pennsylvania Commissioner of Insurance
- Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission
- Pennsylvania Secretary of Agriculture
- Pennsylvania Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources
- Pennsylvania Secretary of Education
- Pennsylvania Secretary of Labor & Industry
- Pennsylvania Secretary of State
- Pennsylvania Treasurer
Note: First appointed or First elected will include a date depending on if the officeholder was appointed or elected.
|Candidate ballot accecss|
|Find detailed information on ballot access requirements in all 50 states and Washington D.C.|
- Pennsylvania gubernatorial and lieutenant gubernatorial election, 2014
- Pennsylvania state executive official elections, 2014
There were no elections in Pennsylvania in 2013.
- Pennsylvania down ballot state executive elections, 2012
- Pennsylvania state executive official elections, 2012
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Pennsylvania + state + government
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.