Eyman initiatives opposed by Permanent Defense
- I-960 in 2007. Permanent Defense described I-960 as "a threat to our republic." I-960 passed.
- I-900 in 2005. Permanent Defense said the "the initiative was unnecessary and gave the state auditor's office too much power." I-900 passed.
- I-912 in 2005. I-912 was not primarily sponsored by Eyman. It failed.
- I-807 in 2003. According to the organization's materials, in 2003, they worked with Taxpayers For Washington's Future and David Goldstein to defeat I-807.
Washington Defense PAC
In 2005, Permanent Defense set up a "sister organization" called the Washington Defense PAC, in order to "mount a widespread grassroots campaign" to oppose Eyman's I-912.
The goals of Permanent Defense, according to its website, are:
- "To oppose harmful right wing initiatives that endanger the health and future of the state of Washington."
- "To expose the manner in which Tim Eyman and his campaign deceive taxpayers and voters with lies, sound bites, and slanted information."
- "To maintain a website opposing Tim Eyman and his ideas."
- "To collectively oppose Tim Eyman and his political committee, challenging his ideas and criticizing his lack of understanding public services."
- "To support the organizations Eyman aims to destroy, notably Sound Transit and other agencies."
- Permanent Defense, organization's website