Pershing County, Nevada
16 counties in Nevada. As of the 2000 census, the population was 6,693. Its county seat is Lovelock. The county is named for General John Pershing. It was created out of Humboldt County in 1919 and was the last county in the state of Nevada to be created.
- The website has information on elected and administrative officials.
- The website has county commissioners' meeting agendas.
- No information on how to file for public records.
- No county audits, credit card receipts, or checkbook register information available online.
- Does not disclose whether it belongs to government sector lobbying associations.
- Pershing County Website
- Pershing County on E-Reference
- Public Records Directory - Pershing County
- Pershing County on Epodunk