Personhood USA was created in 2008. Since then it has "led multiple nationwide and worldwide pro-life educational efforts and has successfully raised awareness for the personhood rights of preborn."
The president of Personhood USA is Keith Mason. Rebecca Kiessling serves as a national spokeswoman for the organization. Jennifer Mason is the communications director.
There is no history of election contributions made by Personhood USA.
Personhood USA was involved in the following ballot measures:
- Colorado Fetal Personhood Amendment (2010)
- Nevada Personhood Amendment (2010)
- Missouri Personhood Amendment (2010)
- Florida Personhood Amendment (2010)
- Mississippi Life Begins at the Moment of Fertilization Initiative (2011)
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Personhood + USA"
- All stories may not be relevant to this organization due to the nature of the search engine.
- 12 Unborn Animals In The Womb You Have To See To Believe - LifeNews.com
- Courtesy Personhood USA - Colorado Springs Independent (blog)
- Feticide Laws Advance 'Personhood,' Punish Pregnant Women - RH Reality Check
- When does life end? Two emotional cases probe the complexities. - Christian Science Monitor
- North Carolina forced ultrasound law struck down on First Amendment grounds - Christian Science Monitor
- The non-centrist centrist: Ron Paul's complex GOP line-dance - CultureMap Austin
- The Death of the Religious Right? - Patheos (blog)
- Sam Brownback Compares Anti-Abortion Protests To The Slavery-Ending ... - Huffington Post
- 'Personhood beyond the human': Reflections on a very important conference - h+ Magazine
- Pregnant Woman Kept On Life Support Against Her Family's Wishes - Care2.com