|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 115|
He currently serves on the Borough Council of East Stroudsburg.
Begley attended the College of Staten Island where he studied electronics and music. His professional experience includes working as a musician for the past 25 years.
On his campaign website, Begley said he ran for the following reasons:
- Excerpt: "I've entered the race for state representative in the 115th district because of my love for the great Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, and my hope to improve the lives of its citizens. The way to reach this goal is to bring jobs to the Poconos, to eliminate school property tax, and to reform burdensome regulation that cripples growth and job creation. Another area that I have great interest in is States' rights."
Elections for the office of Pennsylvania House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 11, 2014. Maureen Madden was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while David C. Parker defeated Anthony Diecidue, Jacquelyn Leonard and Pete Begley in the Republican primary. Lamar R. Thomas, Sr. (I) was removed from the ballot before the general election. Madden and Parker will face off in the general election.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 115 Republican Primary, 2014|
|David C. Parker||53.7%||1,055|
Begley and his wife, Jamie, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Peter + Begley + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- Pennsylvania State Legislature
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 115
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Pennsylvania Department of State- Official candidate list
- votepetebegley.com, "About," accessed May 8, 2014
- votepetebegley.com, "Objectives," accessed May 8, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "Official primary results for May 20, 2014," accessed July 9, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "2014 Objections Cases Filed with the Department of State," accessed April 29, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "2014 Official Candidate Listing," accessed March 21, 2014
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |