|Former candidate for|
|U.S. House, Ohio, District 16|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
was a 2014 Democratic
candidate who sought election to the U.S. House
to represent the 16th Congressional District
Crossland lost to incumbent Jim Renacci
(R) in the general election on November 4, 2014.
- See also: Ohio's 16th Congressional District elections, 2014
Crossland ran in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Ohio's 16th District. Crossland won the Democratic nomination in the primary on May 6, 2014. He was defeated by incumbent Jim Renacci (R) in the general election on November 4, 2014.
|U.S. House, Ohio District 16 General Election, 2014
||Jim Renacci Incumbent
|| Pete Crossland
|Source: Ohio Secretary of State
Candidates for Congress were required to file up to seven main reports with the Federal Election Commission during the 2014 elections season. Below are Crossland's reports.
|Pete Crossland (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|April Quarterly||April 11, 2014||$0.00||$5,990.00||$(283.45)||$5,706.55|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Pete + Crossland + Ohio + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Pete Crossland News Feed
- ↑ Cleveland.com, "Democrat Pete Crossland will challenge Rep. Jim Renacci in November," accessed May 7, 2014
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 The Huffington Post, "Election 2014," November 4, 2014
- ↑ Federal Election Commission, "Pete Crossland Summary Report," accessed May 13, 2014
- ↑ Federal Election Commission, "Pete Crossland April Quarterly," accessed May 13, 2014